Peaches, Nectarines, Plums are part of the Stone Fruit family.The peach is a deciduous tree native to the region of Northwest China where it was first domesticated and cultivated. It bears an edible juicy fruit called a peach or a nectarine. Plums have smooth skin and are generally smaller and tarter than peaches and nectarines. They come from several species, the most popular of which are the European and Japanese plums. China, Spain, Greece, Argentina, Chile.
Why It’s Great
- Vitamin A keeps our eyes working, our immune system strong, and our cells growing.
- Vitamin C keeps our immune system strong and helps our bodies heal quickly.
- Fiber helps with healthy digestion and keeps us feeling full. Eating enough fiber has been shown to keep our hearts healthy too.
- Potassium, a type of electrolyte, helps build muscle and keeps your heart healthy.
THE BEST TASTING STONE FRUITS:
HEALTH BENEFITS OF STONE FRUIT:
- Boosts Immunity
- Upkeeps Skin Health
- Sharpens Eyesight
- Supports A Healthy Heart
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Fights Against Metabolic Syndrome
- Protects Against Cancer
- Reduces Muscle Pain
- Aids in Sleep